My ringsling in detail
- Empire green ring sling, woven in CROSS TWILL (the optimal TECHNICAL WEAVE for carrying babies)
- Supplied with instructions for three basic and easy carrier
- From Birth (3.5 kg/7.7 lbs.) to 15 kg/33 lbs.
- Fabric weight: 220 grams/m2 (0.73 oz/sqft)
- 2 sizes : Size 1 for XS, X, M – Size 2 for L and XL
- 55% ORGANIC combed cotton with GOTS certification – 45% BAMBOO viscose, for incomparable softness.
- Woven and dyed in France – Sewn in the French Alpes
- Labels REACH certified
- Care and wash instructions HERE
- FAQs HERE
When can I use a ringsling?
Are you running an errand down the street with a backpack or purse? Quick to use, the Colima-sling is your go-to “instant carrier”. Run out to grab some bread, pick up the bigger kids at school, make a cake, nurse the baby discretely…
Consider your ringsling as a piece of clothing that you’ll wear, rather than a baby accessory. Pick a colour that goes with your wardrobe.
Should I choose cotton, bamboo or linen?
Bamboo is what’s softest for newborns and infants! A bit like silk, it’s both soft and bright. It’s also really smooth and supple, ideal for the skin of newborn babies and beginner parents.
Linen’s the fabric for carrying toddlers! For carrying children of this weight range (10 kg [22 lbs] and over) you need a little roughness to stop the knot from slipping. Linen is both classy and down-to-earth, perfect for this age range.
Cotton is a great compromise! It combines softness and strength, and is ideal for carrying babies up to 15 kg [33 lbs].
Bamboo Empire green ring-sling
From 69.90 €
Organic bamboo ringsling – Made in France, to wear your baby with confidence
Free shipping to France from 200€ of purchase
100% secure payment
CC or transfer
Need help ?
We can give you the information you need by phone : +33 (0)6 80 48 86 68
From 69.90 €