My wraps in detail
- Undyed wrap, woven in CROSS TWILL (the optimal TECHNICAL WEAVE for carrying babies)
- Supplied with instructions – From Birth (3.5 kg/7.7 lbs.) to 15 kg/33 lbs.
- Fabric weight: 230 grams/m2 (0.75 oz/sqft)
- 55% ORGANIC combed cotton with GOTS certification – 45% BAMBOO viscose, for incomparable softness
- Woven and dyed in France – Sewn in the French Alpes
- Labels REACH certified
- Care and wash instructions HERE
- FAQs HERE
- Warning: this item is dydied, it tends to whiten as it is washed
When can I use a wrap?
Are you heading out with a backpack or purse?
Tied securely around your back and shoulders, the Colimaçon wrap is ideal for wearing your baby for many hours (yes, it happens!)
Consider your Colimaçon wrap as a piece of clothing that you’ll wear, rather than a baby accessory. Pick a colour that goes with your wardrobe.
Should I choose cotton, bamboo or linen?
Bamboo is what’s softest for newborns and infants! A bit like silk, it’s both soft and bright. It’s also really smooth and supple, ideal for the skin of newborn babies and beginner parents.
Linen’s the fabric for carrying toddlers! For carrying children of this weight range (10 kg [22 lbs] and over) you need a little roughness to stop the knot from slipping. Linen is both classy and down-to-earth, perfect for this age range.
Cotton is a great compromise! It combines softness and strength, and is ideal for carrying babies up to 15 kg [33 lbs].
A simple formula allows you to choose between all sizes.
( For peole who use inches, 1 inch = 2.54 cm)
Waist measurement (in cm)
Distance from one shoulder to the other (in cm)
Distance from one shoulder to your belly button (in cm)
All data multiplied by 2,40.
- If you are pregnant, this formula does not apply. Contact us directly to find out your ideal size.
- If you have any doubts about the choice of size, contact us too
- If your result is between 2 sizes, choose the bigger one
- Caution : this size guide is only available for Wrap Cross Carries, most used by beginners.
What is the “easy tie” option?
The thread we use for the hems is different on either side of the fabric, so you can find your way around more easily when doing your ties. Video HERE
Bamboo Colimacon Undyed wrap
From 71.00 €
Organic bamboo wrap – Made in France, to wear your baby with confidence
Free shipping to France from 200€ of purchase
100% secure payment
CC or transfer
Need help ?
We can give you the information you need by phone : +33 (0)6 80 48 86 68
Other productsto discover
From 71.00 €